Congo's government and M23 rebels last week held private talks in Qatar for the first time since the rebels conducted a ...
The Congo government and Rwanda-backed M23 rebels aim to hold direct talks on April 9, sources from both camps said on ...
The government of the Democratic Republic of Congo and M23 rebels engaged in peace talks in Qatar after days of unrest. M23 ...
11h
Africanews on MSNDR Congo and M23 rebels to hold direct talks after months of fightingThe talks in Doha come as the African Union nominates Togolese President Faure Gnassingbé as its new mediator.
4d
The New Times on MSNCongo-Kinshasa: How Burundi Troops, FDLR Provoked M23's March On Mubambiro, GomaFDLR is a UN and US-blacklisted terrorist organization founded by military and paramilitary extremists linked to the 1994 ...
A Democratic Republic of Congo government delegation has met with Rwanda-backed M23 rebels in Qatar in a bid to halt fighting ...
Troops from the southern African regional bloc will exit eastern DR Congo under a deal with M23 rebels, who demand repairs to ...
A Trump administration official says the United States is talking with conflict-plagued Congo about developing its mineral ...
4d
Africanews on MSNCongo, M23 rebels to hold direct dialogue in QatarThe meeting in Doha would be the first between the two sides since the rebels backed by Rwanda captured two provincial ...
The Associated Press on MSN9d
Rwandan-backed rebels threaten to expand offensive in east Congo to 2 more provinces, UN envoy saysIn a briefing to the U.N. Security Council on what she called “the alarming situation” in Congo, Bintou Keita pointed to the ...
1d
The Daily Monitor on MSNM23 rebels leave Walikale town in east DR Congo ahead of planned Doha talksM23 pledged to withdraw from Walikale in March, 2025 but initially failed to do so, accusing the DRC army of going back on ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results