5h
The New Times on MSNDR Congo crisis: Former Sankuru province governor Joseph Mukumadi joins AFC/M23Joseph Stéphane Mukumadi, the former governor of Sankuru province, on Thursday, April 3, publicly declared that he joined the Alliance Fleuve Congo (AFC/M23) rebellion and urged the Congolese to ...
The Congolese military accused on Thursday the Alliance Fleuve Congo (M23/AFC), a rebel alliance that includes M23 rebels, of attacking its positions in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo, days ...
The Rwanda-backed M23 rebel group has announced that it is no longer participating in peace talks after earlier confirming it would alongside the Congolese government, which says it will still ...
3d
The New Times on MSNDR Congo crisis: Former presidential candidate Rex Kazadi joins AFC/M23 – reportsRex Kazadi, a candidate for DR Congo’s December 2023 presidential elections, has joined the Alliance Fleuve Congo (AFC/M23) rebellion’s ranks, according to reports indicating that he registered on ...
Direct peace talks between AFC/M23 rebels and the Congolese government are set to start in Luanda, on March 18, Angola's presidency announced in a statement on Wednesday, March 13. The possibility ...
A senior M23 member, speaking on condition of anonymity, told AFP that the army had struck the group's positions in Walikale on Thursday. A M23 soldier stands in the Masisi territory on 5 March 2025.
M23 fighters, backed by Rwanda, continue to advance into eastern DR Congo. While the rebels are outnumbered by the Congolese army, DW examines whether the military has the capacity to respond ...
Despite previously refusing to engage in negotiations, Congolese officials have agreed to meet M23 rebels in Luanda to discuss an end to the deadly conflict. https ...
The Rwanda-backed M23 armed group has taken control of the mining hub of Walikale in DR Congo, local sources said Thursday, despite attempts to broker a ceasefire this week. The seizure of the ...
The government of the Democratic Republic of Congo will engage in peace talks with the Rwanda-backed M23 rebel group in Angola on Tuesday, a spokesperson has confirmed. A delegation representing ...
At least 14 South African troops have been killed in the fighting in DR Congo Southern African leaders have announced they will pull their troops out of eastern Democratic Republic of Congo where ...
Congo-Kinshasa (MNN) — M23 rebels recently seized a strategic mining hub in the eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo, ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results